Stockdale Patios is a business division of skilled technicians operated by Chris Digirolamo. We are your reliable source to design, install, restore, or repair any type of outdoor hardscape. Call us and schedule an on-site assessment to get a free quote.
BEST PATIO INSTALLATION IN BAKERSFIELD, CA
RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL
As a preferred local business, we provide to property owners the highest quality of hardscaping services available within the Bakersfield and surrounding areas. Our prices are competitive and our commitment to customer satisfaction is truly second to none. Contact us to learn more about the company.
LICENSED PATIO DESIGNERS
Whether you need to make a space more intimate or just want to increase the available living space in your property, a patio is the most viable option. Patios are a great addition to any outdoor space. They can be used for parties, entertaining or just relaxing outside on a nice sunny day.
If you are planning to create an outdoor patio area in your home, it is important to consider the outdoor patio flooring so that you can choose the best material. If you are consistent with the same color, material and pattern, you will establish a theme. Whether or not they match exactly, a cohesive look is always best.
However, DIY individuals sometimes underestimate how much work will be involved in the actual labor of creating a hardscape feature. It is preferable to hire a licensed patio contractor that can help you design and install the perfect outdoor space for your property.
BENEFITS OF AN OUTDOOR PATIO
Increases value – When it comes to home improvements, adding a patio can considerably boost the valuation of your residence. Prospective buyers know that they will use the extra outdoor space and many are prepared to pay more for a property with an appealing landscape.
Aesthetically versatile – There are many creative possibilities out there for an outdoor patio. Options once limited to asphalt now include other materials that provide long-lasting beauty. The patio will not be just a bland area you pass through. Property owners can really turn it into another enjoyable space they use year-round.
Extremely durable – The lifespan of a patio depends on the utilized materials. However, our structures are designed to withstand most weather conditions, from scorching summers to subzero winters. With proper installation and maintenance, a new patio can last a lifetime.
TYPES OF PATIO SURFACES
Pavers – They are designed to be interlocked to form a strong and flexible pavement system. Pavers can be shaped into curves, unusual angles and almost any shape imaginable.
Brick – A manufactured product made of clay that is cast in rectangular forms and heat cured. This process creates many advantages over conventionally laid brick, such as better compressive strength.
Flagstone – Flat slabs of natural stone used to create a variety of outdoor flooring options. Multiple types of natural stone exist through the country and each kind has distinctive qualities, texture, and color. As such, property owners are spoiled for choice.
Concrete – The most popular material used in patios. Concrete can be enhanced through coloring and staining, and even stamping or engraving patterns into the surface.
PATIO INSTALLATION PROCESS
01. Material selection – There are many different materials you can choose from for your patio. You will have to consider things like the weather your area gets, the type of plants utilized for the landscape, the maintenance you want to perform, and the cost of the materials.
02. Hardscape design – Once the initial assessment has been completed, and you have selected the most adequate paving material, the design phase begins. We ask customers what they would like their outdoor space to be like, and then create landscape plans of different patio designs.
03. Patio installation – Our workers will begin the patio installation process with precise attention to detail. They will start by leveling the area and protecting the existing utility lines that might be interfering with the project. Then, we will install the patio with the corresponding paving material, as well as any other additional hardscape structures or landscaping features for the outdoor space.
CALL OUR QUALIFIED TECHNICIANS
We begin each hardscape project with an on-site property inspection. While determining the size and scope of the assignment, our team will provide you with a cost estimate. This is also the time to ask questions, make special requests, and learn about what our work entails.
- Custom hardscape patios to enhance outdoor spaces
- Sturdy driveways that endure foot and vehicle traffic
- Alluring pool decks to accommodate friends and family
- Versatile sidewalks that connect different property areas
- Functional retaining walls or decorative garden walls
- Restoration services for any type of hardscape structure